July 23, 2020 – 2 pm Pacific Time
Bioindividual Nutrition Masterclass – Personalized Nutrition Insights That Help You Crack the Code on Your Toughest Clients
Are You Practicing Personalized Nutrition?
Customizing Therapeutic Diets IS the Future
The BioIndividual Nutrition MASTERCLASS focuses on the most effective nutrition strategies that achieve better, longer lasting results with your clients.
You will discover:
- 14 clinical tips you can use right away
- The nutrition science behind therapeutic diets: including Low Phenol, Low Oxalate, Low Amine, Low Glutamate, and Low FODMAPs
- Symptom clues to know about when you assess a client’s bioindividual nutrition needs
- 5 mistakes nutrition practitioners make and clinical case studies that resolve them
- Summer enrollment Q & A for Julie’s BioIndividual Nutrition Training Program
UPCOMING WELLNESS SUMMITS
Online Wellness Summits are a fantastic way for health coaches to continue their education and many schools even allow you to count these as CEU’s. These summits are almost always free while they are airing but can be purchased for a small investment. Every health coach should have a few of these in their wellness library. In addition to watching them yourself, you can become an affiliate and promote these summits to your friends, family, and fans. If they purchase the event, you will earn a small commission.
Our friends over at Online Wellness Events always have the current and most relevant events available. They also have all the links for you to signup to become an affiliate.
These are the upcoming events you should consider watching:
- The Need to Grow – Now Playing
- The Ayurvedic Use of Essential Oils for Health – Now Playing
- Holistic Oral Health – July 20 – 26
- The Little Know Life-Changing Health Summit – July 22 – 28
- The Superfood Garden Summit – July 22 – 25
- Super Human Energy Summit – July 25 – 26
- Chronic Lyme Disease Summit 4 – July 27 – August 2
- Healthy Chronic Stress and Disease – August 10 – 16
- The Toxic Mold Summit – August 17 – 23
- Gut and Microbiome Rescue Summit – September 7 – 13