Adding cooking or meal planning classes to your coaching business is a great way to attract new clients. You may already be great at this but if you need help the following resources will help you get started.
Here are my top picks for cooking skills and certifications –
Brooklyn Culinary Arts
This 12-week professional course will give you the skills and confidence you need to teach a cooking class. This is what you get:
Learn more here
- 12 Advanced Course Modules
- 39 In-depth Lessions
- 45+ Detailed Video Recipe Demonstrations
- Full Color Printed Original Recipes & Health Highlights
- Two 5-day Programs You Can Use With Your Clients
- 30+ Original Photographs To Use In Your Own Business
- Dedicated Support
- And Much More
Simply Fermentation from The Digester's Dilemma
is an online workshop for practitioners to teach their community about fermentation practices. The program offers you 55 instructional videos that will teach you:
- Health and Food Safety (for all foods)
- History of each type of fermented foods
- How to Use the Information
- Helpful Cooking Techniques
- Tips and Equipment
- How to Add Fermented Foods to Your Diet
- How to make sauerkraut, kimchi, milk and coconut kefir, water and coconut water kefir, kombucha, cultured vegetables, sourdough, yogurt, fermented grains, legumes, nuts and seeds
Plus you get:
- Business Templates – Powerpoints, Emails, Handouts
- A 28 Day Menu Plan
- Key points for fermenting successfully summarized to make it easy to teach
- How to create a fermentation workshop or program
- Tons of recipes
- and more!
This course is just one of many practitioner courses taught by Lorene Sauro. Lorene is a board certified RHN with over 25 years as a teacher, writer, speaker, recipe developer and food professional. She has also been a teacher at the Canadian School of Nutrition for over 15 years and the co-founder of the Canadian Association of Holistic Nutrition Practitioners. She is more than qualified to teach this course.
I just know you will love this course as much as I did.