The Bulletproof Coach Certification
The Bulletproof Coach Training Program is he premier coach training program for high-performance and human potential development.
This training was created by Bulletproof’s Medical Director, Dr. Mark Atkinson, physician and internationally-renowned authority in integrative medicine and human potential development and, of course, best-selling author and Bulletproof CEO Dave Asprey.
The training commences with a 2-day in-person training followed by a 35-week online virtual training program. There are over 30 live Zoom calls during the 9-months to teach and integrate both the coaching skills and Bulletproof resources covered in the training.
Over the course of the training, you will learn about:
- Nutrition science
- Positive psychology
- Developmental coaching
- Somatic intelligence
- Resilience training
- Personal development
- Meditation and mind training
- And so much more…
The training will develop your skills as an effective coach and includes science-based information to upgrade your clients’ biology, psychology and cognitive performance.
By the end of the training you will:
- Receive a professional credential from the Bulletproof Training Institute, a leading authority in whole person human potential development.
- Be awarded the prestigious accolade: Bulletproof Coach (BPC).
- Be eligible to join the Association for Coaching (AC), a leading membership association for professional coaches.
- Get a discount on select Bulletproof products!
- Receive a free listing on the Bulletproof Training Institute website for three years.
- Have the possibility of gaining over 60 International Coach Federation (ICF) ACSTH hours and a pathway to full ICF credentialing as an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) (additional fees and conditions apply.)
- Have the skills to help anyone achieve an upgraded body, mind, and life, regardless of his or her, current level of energy, performance, and health.
- Be able to charge a premium hourly rate because of your success guiding clients in achieving their goals and realizing their fullest potential.
The Integrative Women’s Health Institute
The Integrative Women’s Health Institute has four great programs that will really make a difference in your practice if you are working with women.
Check out the links below to learn more about each program: